Monday, November 23, 2009

Pembroke Welsh Porky


Today, I visited Dr. Heaton, my veterinarian, for a checkup. The good news is that I passed my exam (and I didn’t even study). The bad news is that I weigh 11.8 pounds. Dr. Heaton said “This is perfectly normal for a 15 week old corgi puppy” but I remember when I weighed less than 10 pounds. As I was leaving, Dr. Heaton offered me a treat, but I just couldn’t do it.


To celebrate passing my exam, we drove to Grand Haven and went for a walk in Duncan Park. What a fun place! There were squirrels and deer, but I didn't notice them. The really exciting things were the leaves. There were leaves everywhere and they make crunchy noises when you walk on them.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for passing your medical exam, Bronte!

I have good news, Jack just said that we should get another dog to keep Buddy company! This will be wonderful -- another dog! And we will get a girl...

Aunt Karen